Tips & Benefits!
Benefits of joining CHAD
- Feel impetus to chant Bhagavad-gita everyday knowing that others are doing it with you.
- Gain superior strength and knowledge in devotional service by reciting and hearing the divine conversation between Krsna and Arjuna.
- Be cleared of offences you’ve committed in worshiping the Deity.
- Automatically learn multiple Bhagavad-gita verses through repetition. (“Repetition is the mother of learning.”)
- Develop skill in citing important slokas as evidence from Bhagavad-gita.
- Awaken a sweet relationship with Krsna Who reveals Himself to those who daily chant the Bhagavad-gita.
- Try chanting the same chapter of Bhagavad-gita everyday for one month. Doing this, you’ll become familiar with the slokas and will remember them. This helps to develop a taste for chanting.
- Bring your Bhagavad-gita with you wherever you go. You never know when you’ll get a chance to chant your chapter. (Waiting for a software program to download? Chant your chapter!)
- Record your chanting and listen to it at other times during the day.
- Get others to join CHAD with you and chant your daily chapters together.
- If you miss a day, simply continue the next day with a determined vow.
“This Gitopanisad, Bhagavad-gita, the essence of all the Upanisads, is just like a cow, and Lord Krsna, who is famous as a cowherd boy, is milking this cow. Arjuna is just like a calf, and learned scholars and pure devotees are to drink the nectarean milk of Bhagavad-gita.” (Gita-mahatmya 6)